Whenever it comes time to plan the annual family vacation, or if you’re just looking to get away for a brief respite from everyday life and the daily grind, you want to be sure that your choice is going to be a memorable one. For those of you who vacation in the Smokies, or have before, careful planning in a couple of key departments can make or break a trip. Lets take a look at some top Pigeon Forge cabin rentals you might want to check on when planning your trip.
Every year, anywhere from 5-10 million people come through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. A number just want to see the park, its beautiful views and vistas, then speed straight out of town… Or they live within a short day’s drive of the park. Still, of those millions, countless stay overnight in Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountain towns of Gatlinburg, Townsend, and Sevierville where the cabin rental business has taken on a life of its own. Most of these cabin rental properties sit atop majestic Smoky Mountain ridges with unparalleled views and come quipped with everything a guest might need, plus a lot more. From theater rooms with pool tables and top-of-the-line video gaming systems to hot tubs perched upon decks overlooking a wondrous fall valley, these Pigeon Forge cabins have it all and offer customer service second to none in the area.
Here is our Top 5 Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, and an overview of their offerings:
- Sugar Maple Cabins – When you hear someone talk about a recent stay in a Sugar Maple Cabin, the words “beautiful”, “great views”, “countless amenities”, and “memorable trip” usually come up in conversation. These Pigeon Forge cabins are located throughout town in a variety of resorts and locales. Sugar Maple also offers a number of secluded cabins, pet-friendly cabins, and large group rentals.
- The Preserve Resort – Located high atop a ridge in the Wears Valley area, The Preserve Resort is THE resort if you’re looking for 360-degree, panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains and Pigeon Forge, TN. The cabins at the Preserve offer a number of amenities from hot tubs to pool tables and everything in between. Once you stay at the Preserve, you’ll never want to leave the resort.
- Majestic Mountain Vacations – Like Sugar Maple, Majestic’s cabin properties are spread out all across Pigeon Forge and Sevier County. And with amenities that stretch the gamut of entertainment at most, what sets these apart are the number of wooded-area rentals. You’ll find cabins that back up to a mountain stream and some that situated away from other rentals so as to preserve your getaway’s peace and tranquility.
- Sherwood Forest Resort – Looking for a place to stay in the Smokies but still close enough to enjoy the attractions, shopping, and restaurants of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge? Sherwood Forest Resort is the answer. These cabins are literally just steps off the Parkway and within a short driving distance to Dollywood and Tanger Five Oaks Outlet mall.
- Legacy Mountain Resort – Another Pigeon Forge resort located atop one of the area’s most scenic ridges. The views from Legacy Mountain Resort are jaw-dropping to say the least. Each cabins features its share of amenities and a view to match.