Welcome to Dixie Stampede Pigeon Forge! A fun-filled, action-packed dinner show in Pigeon Forge, TN! It’s the perfect place for families, friends and groups to gather for spectacular special effects and amazing stunts by the most talented performers in the area. It’s the only place that brings together stunning performers, amazing horse feats, fantastic stunt riders, magic and audience participation with a delicious four-course dinner extravaganza for one amazing price! Plus, you won’t want to miss our exciting opening act in the Carriage Room one hour before the main show. It’s all part of our Dixie Stampede Pigeon Forge adventure!
The Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show in Pigeon Forge, TN is one of the most popular dinner shows in Pigeon Forge. It has been here for many years and has remained arguably the one dinner show that families visit each time they come to this area.
Dixie Stampede Pigeon Forge Coupons
If you’re looking for Dixie Stampede coupons be sure to get your copy of the free Pigeon Forge coupon book.
About the Dixie Stampede Show
Dixie Stampede Pre-show
- Arrive 45 minutes before showtime to see the pre-show in the Carriage Room. There is a bluegrass band playing and they serve some fruity, non-alcoholic drinks and peanuts.
- Sit upstairs – The doors that you eventually enter the theater through are upstairs!
- The last song is “Rocky Top” so you can start making your way to the red curtain when they start playing it! But remember, you do have assigned seats, so you don’t have to rush!
Dixie Stampede Dinner
The Dixie Stampede Dinner includes:
- Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- Barbecued Pork Loin
- Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Corn on the Cob
- Herb-basted Potato
- Apple Pie
- Unlimited Pepsi, tea or coffee
Dixie Stampede Show
- The theater is split into two sides…a North and South side. The whole point of the show is that the two side compete to “settle” the “Civil War” once and for all.
- The Dixie Stampede Pigeon Forge always has talented riders in their cast that does some amazing tricks. This is arguably the best part of the show.
- There is a lot of audience participation, so be ready to clap, stomp your feet, blow flyin’ raspberries, stand up & salute, throw toilet seats, ride horses, race pigs, etc.
If you’re looking for things to do in Pigeon Forge or places to eat, then the Dixie Stampede is a perfect place for you as it satisfies both. It’s one of the best Pigeon Forge Dinner Shows to visit.
Have you ever visited before? Leave your comments below to let us know what you thought of the show!