Belle Island Village was sold in 2009. Original information is below is maintained for historical purposes.
Belle Island Village in Pigeon Forge, TN is determined to be the ultimate family attraction in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains. Belle Island Village will feature places to stay, eat, shop, play, and more all in one place! There’s no need to hop in the car, ride the trolley, fight traffic, etc. Belle Island Village has it all. It’s one of the few places in Pigeon Forge that can entertain people from ages 2 to 102…seriously! There’s something for everyone!
Just take a look at some of the things that Belle Island Village offers:
- 300 resort-quality rooms. Some will feature jacuzzis and fireplaces.
- Debbie Reynolds Hollywood Motion Picture Museum
- Darrell Waltrip’s Racing Experience
- Otter Cove featuring one of the largest collections of river otters in North America! Great attraction for the kids!
- Kids Corner with amusement rides, arcade games, and games of skill and redemption.
- Casual, upscale, and riverfront dining with an assortment of restaurants
- An Old South shopping strip with retail stores, specialty shops, and local craftsmen
Belle Island Village in Pigeon Forge had a “topping off” ceremony at on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and we were the first to break the news of this super-secret event that included celebrity appearances by Debbie Reynolds and NASCAR star Jeff Hammond. It was basically a press event to give details and grand opening information for Bell Island. The attraction is set to open this fall of 2008.
Here’s the address for Belle Island in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee:
One Island Drive
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863