They call this place “The Inn” because “hotel” just doesn’t do it justice! This is probably one of the first “wow” moments you’ll have as you enter Pigeon Forge from the north end. It’s simply amazing. The Inn at Christmas Place has a European Alps style of architecture of a mountain-village. I’m not sure how that relates to Pigeon Forge, but it sure is cool! This place is so funky looking that people that live in Pigeon Forge want to stay here! Opening day is June 15, 2007 and if you plan on staying here this year, then I suggest calling and booking now. This will undoubtedly be the place to stay as it is close to many good restaurants, theaters, attractions, shopping, etc.
- Christmas-Themed Rooms Available (presents not included…stuff your own stockings…and bring your own cookies)
- 145 Spacious Rooms & Suites
- Mini-Suites (Shouldn’t these be “elf” suites?)
- Two & Three-Room Suites
- Interior Corridors (Yay! Things for kids to run into)
- Private Balconies (They may be private…but at least wear a robe…)
- Spectacular Mountain Views (no…not just pictures hanging on the walls)
- In-Room Fireplaces (marshmallows not included)
- In-Room Two-Person Whirlpools (Santa-sized!)
- Free High-Speed Internet Access (so hop on here and tell us how you like it!)
- Microwave & Refrigerator in Every Room (ah…just like home)
- Complimentary Breakfast with an Omelet Station
- Outdoor Pool with a 95 Foot Figure-Eight Waterslide
- Lush Gardens with Fountains and a Pond (cause Christmas is known for lush plants)
- Indoor Pool with a Large Hot Tub
- Game Arcade (need to get the kids out of your hair?)
- Business Center (need an excuse to get away from the kids or in-laws?)
- Fine Dining Next Door (Bullfish… they’re not talking about the new Starbucks)
Theaters are very close as well. Wonderworks is within about a mile too.
The Inn at Christmas Place has a special discount of $15 off on stays from Sun-Thursday available. Details and current specials are posted on their website . I suggest you jump on that deal, because demand and prices are about to take a sleigh ride with Santa. Rooms currently range anywhere from $99/night on up to around $249 depending on the dates. They have various room types as well as an online reservation system. If you’re planning on staying in Pigeon Forge on your next visit, The Inn at Christmas Place (or Christmas Place Inn as I’ve heard it called) is one of the top choices. Besides, you can’t go wrong with a place to stay that has a phone number of 1-888-HOLYNIGHT! Perhaps that’s just the place you need to be if you’re bringing a rowdy family or in-laws.
If you’ve stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place, share your experience or even post pictures!